Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Can I get a witness?

So, last week I covered the whole 1st runner up issue. (and if I took the time to figure it out, I'd know how to hyperlink to "name that ex-boyfriend"). but seriously, can someone verify for me that if you break up with someone (and crush their heart) over 10 months ago, even if that someone is still trying to maintain a friendship for whatever f-ed up reason with you, you aren't allow to leave voicemails that start with "hey babe. I'll be in town in 3 weeks. hope to see you."?
do boy brains not intake as much oxygen as girl's?

p.s. not the ex-boyfriend from previously mentioned post.

p.p.s. I no longer feel any anger at above behavior. I just find it ludicrous.

p.p.p.s. I swear I will write about something/anything than boys the next post!

No comments: