Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Heather, bulimia is so 87

It made sense to start with Smith. It enabled me to get two salient points about myself out of the way. One, I used to have a habit of swallowing bottles of pills and two, I am capable of love. The entries aren’t particularly well written, probably because I am so out of practice. And also, I don’t really know how to explain my relationship with Smith in an easy to follow fashion. I’m not even sure I understand it now. As for the pills part, those stories will come. And don’t worry, it won’t all be heady and sad. I can be pretty funny when describing my suicides. I mean, having an argument with myself after swallowing a bottle of tricyclics and wanting to leave a note which said simply Eskimo, is pretty ridiculous. If only because it was so 87. And there’s more. But that will be another day.

No comments: