Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Oh, What are you thinking of?

hmmm...
So, I've been busy with school lately and neglectful in my posting. Thankfully, one enterprising reader has posted in the comments section as me. Sweet. I may just turn over the password for a while and let him blog for me. He hit it right on the nose about thinking and feeling (minus the elbow ability), though I doubt I would have made the Divinyls* reference.

also, since my post about anonymous commentors, the anonymous comment spam has been ridiculous. Does spamming actually work? I may have to turn on the verify function, but that seems like a pain in the ass.

I'll try and come up with something to tell you in the next few days or so. Perhaps my SWF commentor will fill in during the interim.

*btw, did you know the original bassist from the Divinyls was from Air Supply? I find that fascinating and disturbing.

9 comments:

Julie said...

Someone has WAY too much time on his/her hands.

Anonymous said...

I take that back. Truth is that I’m just as bad - maybe even worse. I mean, why else would I bother to read/post on this blog, not to mention my own? I guess I’m just as lonely and pathetic as everybody else. I guess all of this is an attempt to be something, anything other than “anonymous.” God, I could use some Demerol and a box of wine.

wendyrella said...

demerol and wine? yes, please. although we are not drinking box wine in napa!
come on! all of us are craving attention, anonymous or not. we just try so hard not to bother anyone else with our issues, so we display them like war paint and wait to see if anyone chooses to respond. you are not lonely and pathetic. says me. reference see as i say...
also, i think i know the diviynls boy. but, um, if i don't, then, huh.
*the real slim shady

Julie said...

OOO - I wanna know how to steal other people's identities!

How are you doing that, Mysterious Prankster?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, no kidding.

Julie said...

Pfft - what a dumb trick. I just figured it out. I could have used that 5 minutes on my essay, but NOO I had to go for the bait.

Anonymous said...

OK, it just got weird in here. nurse (con)fusion - what in the name of Fred Sanford are you talking about?!

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT AIR SUPPLY IS not good?

sigh. I know all the words to "all out of love".

-T (As if you didn't know that already.)