Monday, December 17, 2007

Ripped from the headlines

Today is surreal. I talked to my brother earlier to find out that a really good childhood friend of his murdered his wife today. murdered. and he is now missing. he's not just suspected of murder. he called his brother after it happened and told him, then said he was going to turn himself in. i've known this guy my whole life. he lived 4 houses away from me. he was the nice one, while his brother scared the crap out of me for years. his brother got his shit together, while choink apparently was losing his. i hope he at least killed himself today. because nothing good can ever come. we don't know if any of the 3 kids were home. and it scares me that this cycle will never end. his childhood was fucked and it apparently came to a head for some reason today.
i'm so worried about my brother, who never really expresses his emotions too well. but, i know that he probably feels more deeply than i do. i don't remember the last time i heard him on the verge of tears. i wish i could go home with him, to be supportive.
fuck.
we're not supposed to know these people.

No comments: